Thursday 4 October 2012

Saga Sig








Some of my favourites from her body of work
All photos by Saga Sig

Saga Sig is a photographer from Iceland who is now based in London. I adore her work. She has worked with an amazing range of clients such as Topshop, Nylon, Dazed and Confused and I-D online. She is my inspiration, i want to do exactly what she does, her job is my dream. I think all of her work is absolutely incredible, so striking and unique. For such a young photographer she has achieved such amazing work and has been given so many opportunities to work with different designers and interesting people. It makes me think that i should probably use my camera more. 

Her Website, Blog and Tumblr share her talent with the world, you should really go and look at more of her work right now!

3 comments:

  1. Her work is extremely striking and unique! Love Saga Sig!! And If I had a great camera also, I would take advantage of it soooo much! Great post!
    Love,

    wzrdrouselleplease.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're posts give me so much information! Love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete